Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time Flies.

Several weeks and many clovers later I find my mission to document and share each one is somewhat of a failure. I just don't seem to find the time or even the inspiration these days. I'll try to recap.

A couple of weeks ago we had a nice rainfall followed by a nice mild day, perfect for yard work. Actually, just something to pass the time while the girls play with sidewalk chalk (I can't stand to touch the stuff). I was surprised to find another fiver. The day was May 2nd.
Another one I managed to get a shot of shortly afterward. We showed it to the cat (our newest addition, by the way, his mane is TommyBilly) who promptly ate it. It happened so quickly I barely managed to snap a photo while he chewed it up. It looks like he enjoyed it.








Last night I pulled double duty on our way out to see some live entertainment in the neighborhood where i work. Found two within moments of each other. We tried to beat the incoming storm but it started raining shortly after we arrived. The girls were in charge of giving them to whoever they liked. Katie gave hers to a nice woman passing by, and Josie gave hers to the juggler. Soon after we left, the weather got really ugly. Forgot to get pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment