Friday, May 1, 2009

Addict

I couldn't help it. I looked. Took a moment before getting in the car on the way to work. I imagined myself bringing a four leaf clover with me and everyone oohing and ahhing. Of course I found one. Brought it in. Gave it to my boss. His reaction was funny, he asks me how do I find time to look for four leaf clovers. Insert opportunity to flaunt supernatural four leaf clover searching power. I can't help it. If you had magical powers, wouldn't you want to share them with the world?

I have to remember all the clovers that were truly intentional. Hang on a sec I want to go grab a clover real quick intentional. Often they are found with that mindframe. Like there is no trick to it, just something I want and it happens. Last year it was Uncle's birthday at Carlyle. I wanted to give him one for his birthday so I did. Another was when Joe and Ralphie were getting ready to leave on a roadtrip to the F1 races. Wanted to grab one up for a lucky talisman to keep them safe. So I just went and grabbed one. Hardly took any time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment